November in One Word: Pup-Infatuated (Obviously.)
My Favorite Memories in November 2014:
- Going back to work full time… Yes, it’s a favorite. It feels great to be back in the classroom and productive again.
- Finding out that Kay is having another little boy!
- Helping Jeromy study for that last section of the CPA Exam. One. Last. Section.
- Giving that final presentation in my capstone class
- Getting to know (and love) 85 eighth graders
- Thanksgiving at a restaurant for the first time ever
- Obviously, all of the playtime with the puppy dog, and watching Addy and him become BFFs
Books I Read this Month:
In Case You Missed It (Best Posts from November):
- Organizational Things. Boxes and Folders and Shelves and Crates!
- The Finale of Scandal and How to Get Away with Murder
- Cooking a gumbo big enough to feed an army, then eating leftovers for a week.
3 Things I’m Sad to See Go with November:
- Couch Days with the Pets
- Graduate School (What what!)
- Weekends without Plans… Hello, Holidays!
3 Things I’m Looking Forward to in December:
- Graduation from the MBA Program! Eek!
- All things Christmas and family and friends
- Jeromy (hopefully) being done with the CPA Exam!
Favorite Quote from a Book I Read this Month:
― Cheryl Strayed, Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail