Wait. March is already over? I’ve been so busy this month with social (fun!) obligations and school stuff that I completely missed the month flying by!
March in One Word: Spring!
My Favorite Memories in March 2015:
- Celebrating my favorite one year old’s birthday
- Attending the Bridal Expo with some of my favorite women ever
- Winning a free bridal session!
- Having cheerleading tryouts and officially becoming sponsor for next year
- Beginning to write a textbook!
- Showering Eric and Nicole with love and gifts and champagne
- Boiled crawfish and the dog park in the Spring weather
- A great lunch and movie with the family
- Celebrating the end of March, a best friend’s birthday, and my early birthday with great friends
Books I Read this Month:
- The Last Letter from Your Lover by Jojo Moyes
- Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
- This Side of Salvation by Jeri Smith-Ready
- Counting by 7s by Holly Goldberg Sloan
- The Mercy of Thin Air by Donlyn Domingue
- Bad Feminist by Roxanne Gay
Articles from Around the Web:
- Ambivalence about Having Kids
- Raising Teenagers – Such an interesting perspective, and such a thought-provoking read for me, as someone who was a teen not long ago and will probably have a teen within the next twenty years
- Catstacam, the newest addition to my wish list
- Men and Woman and Trust Issues
3 Things I’m Looking Forward to in April:
- APRIL 15th and THE END OF TAX SEASON.
- My 26th birthday!
- My future sister-in-law’s bachelorette party
Favorite Quote from a Book I Read this Month:
“I don’t know when we’ll see each other again or what the world will be like when we do. We may both have seen many horrible things. But I will think of you every time I need to be reminded that there is beauty and goodness in the world.”
― Arthur Golden, Memoirs of a Geisha